|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Van Note-Harvey Associates, Inc. currently has an opening in its Princeton office for a full-time 3D Laser Scanning Office Technician. The technician is expected to utilize point cloud data to achieve various deliverables, including 3D models, 2D CAD drawings and registered point cloud datasets. Projects may include the modeling of building facades, building interiors, structural components and MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) systems.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Point cloud registration and analysis.
- Revit modeling of point cloud architecture, structural and MEPS.
- Perform clash detection within Navisworks.
- Complete projects within project schedule and budgetary targets.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of converting point cloud data to Revit and 3D CAD models.
- Experience with the following programs is preferred: Leica Cyclone, Leica Register 360, Leica Cloudworx and Edgewise.
- Ability to perform work related tasks remotely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently and collaboratively.
Qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD drafting preferred.
- 3+ years' experience working with Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Wages commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package offered for full-time positions. Application must include a resume. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Van Note-Harvey Associates, Inc. provides professional services in the fields of civil engineering, surveying, land planning, environmental consulting, and land use permitting, among other complimentary disciplines. Our staff of professional and support personnel have diverse educational and project backgrounds enabling us to provide a complete range of services to private and public clients from Fortune 500 corporations to neighborhood businesses, and at all levels of federal, state and local government.
At approximately 60 employees, VNHA is a mid-sized business that values collaboration to support our clients and our employees. At VNHA, we believe helping our employees grow professionally benefits us all. Full-time employees at VNHA are offered a generous benefits and services package and competitive compensation.
Van Note-Harvey Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.