|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of EnovaPremier business goals and objectives as assigned by the Maintenance Manager. This position will support all plant technical/mechanical operations as well as any building/grounds maintenance required or needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide hands on management of installation, preventive maintenance and repair/improvement of plant equipment.
2. Assure the completion of special assignments designated by the Maintenance Manager.
3. Supervise maintenance technicians as direct reports, developing all through problem solving and The EPIQ Way.
4. Maintain and continuously improve use of the preventive maintenance program.
5. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
6. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
7. Assure all safety regulations are followed and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
8. Assist in the relief of plant technical staff during absences from the plant.
9. Demonstrate the ability to lead and gain consensus among team members at all levels. Ability to cover for Maintenance Manager.
10. Research, design and implement new technology to improve equipment performance and quality to the customer.
11. Support plant/maintenance operations as required 24/7.
12. Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Strong decision making ability.
2. Customer oriented
3. Effective listener and open to the ideas of others, an instrument for change.
4. Results driven.
5. Strong understanding and support of continuous improvement.
6. Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting.
7. Experience with operator interface programming such as panel views.
8. Familiarity with different servo controlled systems.
9. Basic networking skills preferred.
10. Proficiency with MS Office products desired.
11. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
12. Maintain strict confidentiality including, but not limited to, managing confidentiality of any proprietary business-related information.
13. Ability to lift 70 lbs.
Associate's Degree or higher in Industrial Maintenance (or similar field) or equivalent experience.
Multi-skilled industrial equipment repair in an automotive experience of at least 3-5 years preferred with 1-3 years of supervisory experience preferred. Strong knowledge of PLC, pneumatic and hydraulic design and repair. Demonstrated experience in mechanical, electrical and industrial fabrication.
Please submit resume when applying.