|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
At MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions(MacMiller) wemake buildings work better [ As the Northwests leading mechanical contracting firm, we design, deliver and service HVAC, plumbing and automation system solutions for commercial buildings. With over a thousand employees across10offices there is a breadth and variety of work to keep you engaged and inspired.
We enjoy a well-respected history of exceeding our customers expectations andexecuting with distinction [ Our clients trust their toughest projects with our integrated teams, including:
* New construction Engineering, fabrication and installation of mechanical systems for new projectsfollowing leanconstructionpractices
* Special projectsRetrofits and mechanical repairsfor existing buildings for new efficiencies
* Service - Scheduledpreventativemaintenance ensuring tenantcomfort,and 24/7 emergency response
* Building performanceControlsystems, fault detection,energy services and remote monitoring
People love to work at MacDonald-Miller, and its because we all share the same Core Culture Values: [
* Collaboration Diverse players, one team, a common vision. Collaboration is our foundation and critical to the success of the company. Every team member is valued and brings a diversity of strengths to help us meet our common vision.
* Dedication We are dedicated to personal and professional excellence. We execute with distinction by doing the right thing and following through on our commitments.
* Safety Everyone deserves a safe workplace. Safety is more than hardhats and boots, its an attitude and the environment we create. Every day, everyone goes home to their families.
* Community We are proud to be part of MacDonald-Miller. We actively seek to build relationships and know each other as individuals. Together we create an environment that is welcoming, caring, and trusting.
* Innovation We are committed to continuous, creative problem solving. Innovation is how we stay an industry leader. We always strive to challenge and better ourselves.
* Fun! Take the work seriously, but never taking ourselves too seriously. Its possible to be both serious professionals and good-natured people you enjoy working with. We strive to be both.
Account Executive: This is where you come in.
Were looking for an Account Executive who will form in depth partnerships with our customers and provide specific solutions that create maximum comfort and efficiency in their buildings. In our Service Special Projects Department, you will handle projects that require ongoing HVAC maintenance contracts or quick turnaround tenant improvements. In return for hard work and achieving aggressive goals, youll get rewarded with more to own, a ton of growth opportunities, and more freedom than youve probably ever had.
Top 3 things to deliver in the first year to be a hero:
* Results - Identify, sell, and negotiate HVAC retrofit and tenant improvement projects
* Partnership - Form in-depth partnerships with our customers and anticipate their needs
* Quality execution- Perform Project Management duties to include effective cost and risk management, quality assurance and timely execution
The Account Executive role reports to Rob Painter/ Special Projects Sales Manager on a collaborative team working on a variety of projects and initiatives to support our growing business. This highly visible role interacts with all levels and functions within the organization.
Your Background: What kind of person will thrive in this role?
You should have
* 3 years of prior Sales experience
* A great track record of delivering strategies to identify, pursue, and capture new business
* College degree preferred
* Some mechanical systems experience
And everyone you work with should describe you as
* Amazing at building relationships with internal and external customers
* Great at preparing and presenting effective sales proposals
* Detail-oriented when needed for managing in-progress projects (forecasting and billing, cost and risk management, quality assurance, etc.)
* A go-getter and problem-solver
And you should be motivated by
* Being a partner to our customers, and being able to anticipate and meet their needs.
* Empowering yourself to learn how to do something. If you need a ton of handholding or a micro-manager boss, this is not the place for you.
* Working in a lean, results-oriented environment, where youll be expected to do more, take on more, and achieve more every year!
* Having fun in an environment high on transparency, open to innovative new approaches with a supportive family feel.
MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions presently provides employee coverage for:
* Medical, dental, vision for employees(coverage available for dependents for shared premium).
* 401k retirement plan including Company matching.
* Vacation and Sick Compensation (PTO), and Holiday Pay!
* Disability income protection including short term and long term disability.
* Employee and dependent life insurance.
* Wellness Program.
* Employee Assistance Program.
Where you will work
Our Redmond office (15207 NE 95th St, Redmond, WA 98052), just a 5-minute drive from the expansive Marymoor Park (great for bike rides, picnics, lengthy strolls down the shaded paths, and drive-in movies during the summer!) and Redmond Town Center, which offers no shortage of shopping, trendy restaurants, local ice cream shops, and breweries.
Interested to learn more?
If youre ready for an adventureand are interested in being considered for this role, click apply to start the conversation! Or if you know someone who currently works at MacDonald-Miller, reach out to them to get introduced to the team!
MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.