|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Who We Are
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
About The Team
The RealPage Sales Team is looking for motivated, outgoing sales professionals to join our MultiFamily organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment, have an interest in working for an industry leader, and have experience selling value-focused software solutions in a B2B environment - we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for an Account Representative that is looking to take their career to the next level. We will teach you the fundamentals of the SaaS business model and you will contribute to the rapid growth of our software company. Propertyware, our Single Family division, is looking for tenacious, hardworking, smart and energetic individuals that want to take on the challenge of prospecting and selling to existing clients across the country over the phone, in person and through social selling. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of sales success where they have helped drive customer adoption, new business, and had responsibility for revenue retention and growth within their assigned accounts. This team looks for individuals that have experience selling value-focused software solutions in a B2B environment. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology-driven environment utilizing phone and web conferencing technology interactions to effectively manage a high velocity of activity.
What You'll Do
- New sales activities include the management of prospecting, qualifying, closing and follow up on implementations associated with new product and service sales.
- Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue within a given territory and/or named account listing.
- The work environment will be mainly in-office via phone and web-demonstration, with monthly travel for sales meetings and trade shows.
- Four-year college degree in business or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of B2B (business to business) sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Ability to identify, qualify and prioritize prospects
- Experience making high-volume calls to current and potential customers
- Ability to present products and solutions to large groups
- Ability to assess a situation and quickly formulate the correct solution
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a geographic territory on an on-going basis
- Sales experience with a software solution highly preferred
- Computer software skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Any certifications with Real Estate associations such as IREM or NARPM is desired
- Contact management software experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Industry meetings with industry associations and Trade Shows will also be required. These meetings are mandatory and may occur on evenings and weekends
- This person will be a self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented individual with punctual follow-up with clients on daily activities
- This individual needs to be a self-starter that is motivated by resolving client issues and selling solutions in order to collect commission income
What We Offer
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.