|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Good working knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and required documentation, project/construction accounting experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with great time management and organizational skills.
- Excel, Word, QuickBooks and Master Builder knowledge or similar accounting software knowledge.
- Work closely with superintendents to assist them with job reports, close outs, job cost allocations, contracts and close outs.
- Track updated Insurance certificates and W-9's to make sure subcontractors are up-to-date and in compliance.
- Record contracted subcontractors in system for each job and track the delivery of signed contracts.
- Process weekly payables as assigned by controller.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to analyze data, create and prepare monthly billing statements and generate reports as assigned by controller.
- Self-starter, able to create efficiencies or solutions for existing or unexpected situations and able to communicate effectively and professionally in writing, emailing, texting and speaking on the phone.
- Post accounts payables, accounts receivables and job-related accounting as assigned by controller.
- Maintain equipment and vehicle list and updated reports as needed.
- Match-up credit card purchases with monthly statements.
- Submit annual 1099 reporting to subcontractors and state as required.
- Work with Controller to collect, post and organize information for monthly and annual close.
- Work with Insurance Auditors for company's annual audit and annual renewal as assigned by controller.
- Prepare bank deposits and assist with monthly bank reconciliations as assigned by controller.
- Improves processes related to above duties and responsibilities. Takes a proactive approach on all accounting functions and processes.
- Additional duties as required by the job and as assigned by Controller.
- Time management - Able to set priorities in order to meet assignment deadlines