|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Fowler General Construction Inc. is actively looking for an experienced Accounts Payables Specialist in the Richland, WA. The FGC team has great opportunities for talented hard working professionals who can bring innovative solutions and high quality standards to our clients.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience in Accounts Payable accounting functions, previous experience in the Construction industry preferred. The AP Clerk obtains pays by verifying and completing payables.
• Ensures timely payments of vendor/subcontractor invoices and maintains accurate records
• Performs account reconciliations
• Research and resolves payment discrepancies
• Maintains AP files and records
• Assist with month-end and year end closing
• Monitor cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting and productivity
• Prepares customer and subcontracts lien waivers
• Prepares subcontractor and vendor project documents
• Maintain subcontractor and vendor records
• And other duties as needed
• Knowledge of AP/Contract processes, preferably in the Construction Industry
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook), Sage 300 software preferred and Timberscan
• Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with multiple departments
• Knowledge of accounting and cost control procedures
• Accounting degree preferred
Qualified applicants should submit a current resume and experience history to .
To learn more, visit us as:
- FOWLER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.