|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Real Estate Development and Property Management company is seeking a talented, reliable Apartment Maintenance Technician for our multi-family apartment community. The main function of the Apartment Maintenance Technician is to organize, prioritize, and complete resident work orders and turnovers. The ideal candidate will have prior apartment maintenance experience and well-rounded skills such as HVAC systems and repairs, light electrical, plumbing, and carpentry.
- Ensure work orders/turnovers are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain a count of outstanding work orders and report to the Property Manager daily.
- Keep the maintenance area neat and clean.
- Work on call rotations for maintenance emergencies.
- Coordinate with the Property Manager on purchasing parts/material as needed.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, light plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting.
- Ability to support and contribute to the team.
- Positive attitude.
- Two (2) years' experience in previous relevant maintenance field.
- Neat, clean, and professional.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns.
- Attendance is an imperative job function.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan options, and a 401(k) program
- Paid Time Off
- Student loan contributions
- Referral bonuses