|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Real Estate Development and Property Management company is seeking a talented, reliable Apartment Maintenance Technician (HVAC Certified) for our newly developed Philadelphia area apartment communities. The main function of the Apartment Maintenance Technician is to organize, prioritize, and complete resident work orders. The ideal candidate will have prior apartment maintenance experience and well-rounded skills such as HVAC systems and repairs, light electrical, plumbing, and carpentry. This position requires traveling to several apartment communities in the Philadelphia area. Reliable transportation is a must!
- Ensure maintenance work orders are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain a count of outstanding work orders and report to the Property Manager daily.
- Keep the maintenance area neat and clean.
- Work on call for maintenance emergencies.
- Coordinate with the Property Manager on purchasing parts/material as needed.
- HVAC Certification.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, light plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting.
- Ability to support and contribute to the team.
- Positive attitude.
- Two (2) years' experience in previous relevant maintenance field.
- Neat, clean, and professional.
- Attendance is an imperative job function.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan options, and a 401(k) program
- Paid Time Off
- Student loan contributions
- Referral bonuses