|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Support Regional GM for not only daily administrative work, but also some exposure to business field or other functions.
1. Supporting regional GM for daily administrative requirements, including filing, time-line, calendar, travel and holiday request, etc.
2. Preparing for regular meetings and conferences, including booking conference rooms, sending invitations, helping to prepare presentations, translations, logistics, etc.
3. Supporting on regular reports consolidation and analysis required by manager.
4. Supporting customer visits, including agenda, booking conference rooms, preparing presentations, gifts, dinner, etc.
5. Translation of documents from German into English/English into German.
6. Coordinating office lay out and materials order, including new furniture, equipment, stationary etc.
7. Providing HR administrative support, including but not limited to interview coordination and pick up, documentation, new employee onboard preparation, paper work etc.
8. Supporting special projects assigned.
9. Supporting urgent tasks whenever the team need to undertake and assume.
1. Education background: bachelor degree above, engineering major will be a plus
2. Working experience:
- 2+ years professional experience in assistant position in a comparable multinational company
3. Personality and soft skills:
- Personality and soft skills: detail-oriented, high motivation, willing to learn, team work, logical thinking, pressure containment, with strong communication skills
- Comply with the requirements of the company values
- Comply with the requirements of LCM (Leadership Competency Model)
4. Fluent in English
5. Able to work in a multicultural and international environment