|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
The Phoenix Group is actively recruiting for an established and reputable privately owned Commercial Construction Company that is seeking a results oriented Assistant Controller who wants to grow within the company and become an integral part of its rapidly expanding team!
The ideal candidate will be someone with both Public & Construction Accounting experience who is comfortable generating frequent financial reports for senior management. They should track financial information in a well-organized manner and assist the Controller in all aspects related to finance at the organization. This candidate should be comfortable analyzing balance sheets in order to forecast revenue and keep track of accounts payable and receivable.
- Generate financial reports for senior leadership
- Monitor and analyze balance sheets, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Crosscheck payroll prior to processing
- Aid senior management in forecasting business revenue
- Support Controller in all financial matters of the organization
- Monitor taxes and provide details for audits
- Public Accounting & Construction Accounting Experience is Required
- Construction Cost Accounting knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant field
- 5 -10 years experience in accounting
- Understanding of accounting terminology, GAAP, & GL Analysis.
- Strong technical, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Yardi is preferred.
The Company Offers:
- Medical (80%), dental, vision, 401K, and profit-sharing.
- Time Off: 8 paid holidays, 2 weeks' vacation for the first year of employment, 3 weeks' vacation after the end of first-year employment, 20 days after 3 years of employment.
- Salary increases: In January of each year based on performance.
- Bonus: Eligible at the end of the year.