|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows, our team grows.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our team. Responsible for delivering quality products and ensuring client satisfaction, this management role empowers you to make a positive impact from the start. If you thrive in a high-energy environment and are passionate about making the world around you a better place-we want to hear from you.
As an Assistant Project Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with negotiations, scopes of work, change orders, submittals and RFIs.
- Help manage construction drawings, specifications and related documents.
- Take a leadership role in the QA/QC process, material expediting and tracking.
- Aid in the management of subcontractors and other team members.
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards
- Build strong client/owner relationships and support business development efforts.
- Coordinate the purchasing of essential safety supplies, products, or training items.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated hands-on experience with new construction projects.
- Experience working in environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills. .
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and BIM software-Procore, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We're not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We're hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other's back. We solve problems and build relationships. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
What We Bring You: In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage-including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.