|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Trades & Services
Tri-Pac, Inc a contract development and manufacturing company (CDMO) specializing in liquid and aerosol filling for personal care and pharmaceutical marketers, is seeking an experienced Associate Engineer for immediate addition to our fast growing team.
- Support engineering activates like creating change control, executing validation documentation, writing deviations.
- Supporting in Writing Technical documents, Validation Summary Reports, and change control closeouts.
- Working cross functionally with the different departments to gather technical information.
- Writing MPR-PCD documents for non-regulated products.
- Associate with Cleaning validation activities to collecting the cleaning samples.
- Participating in Internal audit and external audit.
- Supporting in collecting data from vendors for the certifications.
- Scanning the finished validation documents to archive in the Document Control.
- Execute the cleaning validation as per cleaning validation protocol.
- Trained on Cleaning/Equipment validation documents before execution.
- Willing to learn and perform all validation/quality activities.
- Supporting in collecting the Environmental and Compressed air samples.
- Review all logbooks on Daily/weekly basis.
- Support in general business tasks like following up the assigned task with vendors, internal teams, and customers.
- Prepare agendas and register minutes for all internal meetings.
- Typing, compiling, scanning and data entry.
- Organizing and updating the project trackers.
- Supporting the logging and shipments of the customer samples.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or life science with 0 to 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Team player with good communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Multitasker, able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented and task driven.
- Comfortable with learning different systems and devices operation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Competitive Salary/ Pay & Packages, Vacations, Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Continuous Training. Work where you are HAPPY! Tri-Pac, Inc. also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with Tri-Pac, Inc.
Tri-Pac, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
To Staffing & Recruitment Agencies: Our Company does not accept unsolicited CV's or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
All employees are mandated to wear masks while in any of the facilities. All employees are mandated to wear face shields, booties, hair nets and other PPE as required.
Powered by JazzHR