|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are looking for people that are both inexperienced and experienced as a luxury vehicle mechanic. If you are not already experienced you will be trained via manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/REQUIREMENTS (other Duties May Be Assigned As Needed)
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause and malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on repair order.
- Road test vehicle when required.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Attends training classes and departmental meetings.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
Prior military experience is preferred. Transitioning military service members, experienced Veterans, and current members of the National Guard and Reserve with proven civilian or military maintenance and repair experience who can meet our core skills requirements.
- Formal technical training
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience-based potential
- Proof of Honorable Discharge
Non-military applicants must provide proof of formal technical training and related work experience as appropriate.
As part of your journey to an exciting and rewarding future you will
- Complete an in-depth technical interview with our staff.
- Receive interview preparation assistance and coaching.
- Complete pre-employment screening (Drug Test, Background Check, Credit Check, and Motor Vehicle Operators Record Check).
- Participate in career interviews at our retailer.
- Attend the appropriate Technician Apprenticeship, Veterans, or Fast Pace brand certification training if you are offered the opportunity to join the Team.
- Medical, Dental and Aflac plans
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off