|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Trades & Services
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as an Automotive Equipment Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Automotive Equipment Technicians perform diagnosis, maintenance and repair of a diversified fleet of vehicles and other motorized/non-motorized equipment.
What you'll do as an AT&T Automotive Equipment Technician:
• Operate and maintain all motor vehicles and motor-drive tools.
• Disburse gasoline; clean, lubricate and paint motor vehicles.
• Perform preventative maintenance including: inspections, adjustments, repairs and overhauls on all motor vehicles associated equipment (such as brakes, electrical, ignition, cooling, transmission) and construction trailers.
• Repair, service and test electrical and hydraulic powered equipment such as: aerial lift, generator, pumps, winches and specialized underground equipment and compressors.
• Receive, record and analyze reports of trouble on individual company motor vehicles and tools.
• Order or assist in ordering vehicles and/or specialized equipment parts. Maintain inventory and stock level in Motor Vehicle parts room
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Premises Technicians must have the following:
•Certification in 1 to 5 categories of Mechanics Certification by the National Institute of Automotive Services Excellence (ASE) OR equivalent certification from an automobile manufacturer (e.g., Ford GM, Chrysler), trade school, or equivalent state license/certification.
•Valid state driver's license
•Commercial Driver's License after proper training and qualification on state and company driving tests.
•Meet 285lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
•Ability to lift and move up to 80lbs
•Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
•AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws