|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
Trades & Services
The Faulkner Automotive Group is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Warranty Administrator to join our team! Faulkner is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. We provide training to all of our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy and ambition to succeed. We offer a top-tier benefits package to all full-time employees, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus company match, Employee Referral Bonuses and Paid Vacation.
As a Warranty Administrator, you will be responsible for the accounting operations of multiple Faulkner dealerships! You will be responsible for preparing, recording and reconciling warranty claims and submitting them to the manufacturer for payment.
The typical schedule for a Warranty Administrator is Monday through Friday, 8 00am - 5 00pm.
Become part of the Faulkner Family and join our team!
- Process warranty claims.
- Verify criteria required by factory or manufacturer.
- Post credits on computer, prepare CSI documents.
- Track parts as necessary and arrange for parts to be shipped to the factor or distributor.
- Follow up with the factory and distributors regarding unpaid claims.
- File sales documents after they are posted and the commission is paid.
- Reconcile selected vendor accounts.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years automotive warranty experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and meet all deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work well with all levels of staff and management.
- Effective organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of 28 dealership locations and 21 franchises, making us one of the largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
While our network has expanded, our core values haven't changed. We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader and are looking to hire and retain bright, diverse and energetic people who have high integrity and share our commitment to a customer satisfaction business philosophy.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.