|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
POSITION OVERVIEW CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SUPPORTING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
We are hiring customer service representatives to support inbound and outbound customer service projects for Finacial Services clients. We are seeking qualified professionals who will work to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. In this role, you will work directly with bank customers providing product and account information, resolving customer issues, and answering customer questions regarding bank processes. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, willing to learn on the job, and be highly reliable.
This is an experienced-level position that offers on the job paid training. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Prior contact center or customer service experience is required. There are both full-time and part-time openings with multiple schedule options.
-------------- POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE ACTUALLY DO?
This position supports customer service for bank customers. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. You will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Handle inbound customer calls in a courteous, timely, and professional manner - including email and live chat
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate staff and managerial for resolution as needed
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
- Follow the processes of the Client program and perform all tasks in a courteous and professional manner
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
- Create and maintain customer CRM records with accurate call details
- Accurately document call resolution in appropriate systems
- Strictly follow client process for handling financial issues and inquiries
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements including all scheduled training
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. MCI provides all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years in a call center environment
- Minimum of (1) year of experience in a customer service service role
- The ability to multi-task using multiple screens and systems while talking on the phone with customers.
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately 30-45 Words per minute
- The ability to read and speak English fluently
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications including corporate intranet
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook including Sharepoint)
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to multi-task across multiple systems and screens while speak to customers.
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Strong team orientation and customer focus with a positive attitude
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Aptitude for issue identification and problem solving
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
- An aptitude for conflict resolution and problem solving
- The ability to demonstrate good judgement when making decisions surrounding account inquiries, resolution paths, and call handling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
- Associates Degree or higher is a plus
- Relevant experience in banking or financial services is a plus
- Experience with data-entry utilizing a computer - proven professional writing and communication abilities to be able to support the customer is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish - Extremely Beneficial
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
COMPENSATION DETAILS WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Regular Raises
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Saturday 10 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sunday 12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
The hours above are the hours of Operation. The typical week in the life of an agent reflects working four weekdays and one weekend shift, leaving two days off a week.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS ...
REGARDING COVID-19 As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, Provincial, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training.
In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location.
For more information on MCI's response to COVID-19 please visit
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
REASONABLE ACOMODATION Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is the policy of MCI and affiliates to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless such accommodation would cause undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact Kate Murph, Vice President of Human Resources, .
DIVERSITY AND EQUALITY At MCI and its subsidiaries, we embrace differences and believe diversity is a benefit to our employees, our company, our customers, and our community..... click apply for full job details