|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
POSITION OVERVIEW EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS
Looking for an opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company? We are hiring experienced bilingual Spanish-speaking call center customer service supervisors to support Financial Services clients. Supervisors in this role coach and develop a team of inbound customer service agents and are directly responsible for the performance of their team.
Candidates for this role should be experienced, highly organized, enjoy working with people, and possess a strong work ethic. A background in call center operations management is required, and customer service, technical support, or back-office experience is preferred.
This is a full-time, local, on-site position and requires employees to report to work at one of our physical contact center locations.
To be considered for this role, you must complete a full application on our company careers page, including all screening questions and a brief pre-employment test.
-------------- POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE DO?
Supervisors are responsible for the day-to-day activity and development of 15-25 representatives within a complex call center environment. The Customer Service Supervisor I position is responsible for ensuring call quality from start to finish, and pro-actively seeks ways to improve the internal processes and sales results program-wide. As a supervisor, you will conduct regular business meetings with representatives to complete performance reviews and coaching to ensure maximum quality and production of direct reports while working closely with the Operations Manager, ensuring the overall adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
- Lead a team of 15-25 entry-level front-line customer service agents responsible for inbound call handling
- Responsible for coaching and developing reports on customer service processes and best practices
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to improve call center productivity continuously
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
- Directs workforce management activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly
- Develop and maintain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction on all service interaction
- Provide team motivation and development to maximize sales opportunities
- Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of direct reports
- Responsible for weekly payroll review and submission to ensure correct entries
- Responsible for driving the growth of revenue and profit originating from a call center
- Proven ability to meet performance, efficiency, and quality assurance targets
- Monitoring of individual and team results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance
- Communicate key messages effectively to ensure that direct reports are informed of process changes
- Provide regular feedback to representatives regarding performance wins and areas of opportunity
- Work with other departments in the organization, such as quality assurance, training, IT, and recruiting
- Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world-class service
- Determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting workflow
- Responsible for hiring, coaching and terminating call center employees
- Be a subject matter expert on your client's business
- Manage remote employees as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION?
The ideal candidate would share and understand the high-growth objectives of the company. This position requires an advanced degree of leadership, creative thinking, and dedication to people. The ability to professionally represent the organization internally and client-facing is a must. The right candidate will exhibit good business judgment and acumen and be comfortable collaborating with other departments and locations throughout the organization.
- Minimum of 5-years of total call center experience or 3-years of call center management experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong supervisory experience including staff development
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through the actions of others
- Superior knowledge of call center tools and technology used to manage KPIs and SLAs
- Possess practical conflict resolution skills (both customer and agent conflict)
- Proven leader with advanced time management, planning, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn new products and system
- Ability to work in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of the contact center environment and the key levers to enhance performance and achieve client and financial targets
- Clear, concise and practical communication skills (both oral and written)
- A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretches goals.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues, and create and execute solutions that address those issues.
- An ability to hold team members accountable for job performance including adherence, KPI's, and process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and high-pressure environment.
- Military, local, state or federal government experience is a plus.
- Graduation from an accredited two-year or four-year college or university is a plus
- Experience managing both remote and on-site reports is a plus
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
COMPENSATION DETAILS WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Regular Raises
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS ...
REGARDING COVID-19 As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, Provincial, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training.
In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location.
For more information on MCI's response to COVID-19 please visit
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset..... click apply for full job details