|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Trades & Services
What's in it for you?
· Generous salary with flexible hours
· Direct Hire Position
· Great family owned, employee focused organization
· Excellent benefits package including 401K, paid time off, health insurance and more!
What is the job?
· Leading a team of body shop technicians
· Estimating service costs
· Managing the team's workload and scheduling
· Working with insurance companies to convey estimates and plan service
· Communicating with parts department on needs to ensure proper supply flow
What do you bring to the job?
· Previous leadership experience in a body shop setting required
· Excellent customer service
· Knowledge and/or the ability to learn regulations regarding hazardous waste disposal as it relates to automobiles
· Estimating and/or experience working with automobile insurance companies
· Computer proficiency and ability to learn and work in various software programs
Interested? Apply here today!
It is the policy of Manpower to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay, and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, physical handicap or veteran status. Implementation of this policy by managers and employees at all locations assures compliance with federal, state, and local legislation as well as other applicable government regulations and executive orders.