|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Trades & Services
A Baker's Crust Bread Baker is vital to the smooth and efficient operation of our bakery and supply chain. Product that is not shaped and baked properly may not meet Baker's Crust's quality standards and could damage the Company's brand image.
More specifically, a Baker's Crust Bread Baker:
- be able to mix, ferment, shape and bake handcrafted loaves of bread;
- handles all food, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards;
- adheres to all federal, state and local regulations pertaining to food handling and storage;
- operates all product related baking equipment (to include racks and ovens) with care;
- checks the condition of product to ensure that it meets the Company's quality control standards ;
- be flexible and able to adjust to production schedule changes; and
- must be punctual and work well with other members of the Baker's Crust team.
To be considered for this position, a candidate must:
- be 16 years of age or older;
- be able to work 8-10 hour shifts;
- have a minimum of one year of bread baking experience (preferred);
- be able to prioritize and address multiple tasks in an appropriate way;
- be able to stand and walk for eight hours, lift 50 pounds, and bend, climb or walk in hot, cool and confined spaces; and,
- possess written and verbal skills sufficient for effective communication with staff and management.