|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Eagle, Vyve and Northland are leading broadband Internet providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber connectivity, cable television and voice services for commercial and residential customers. Residential services include high-speed Internet with speeds up to Vyve Gig, all-digital, high-definition video and fully featured digital voice. Vyve Business Services provides optical Ethernet, PRI and hosted voice services to the business community. Together, Eagle, Vyve and Northland serve areas of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
Plan, budget, coordinate and manage all outside plant construction activity.
- Follow, train others and administer company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Create accurate budgets and estimates for all projects.
- Working with the Operations Director, Plant Managers and Project Manager, ensure that all construction projects have a clear scope of work, defined responsibilities and defined timelines.
- Execute all outside plant projects including residential, commercial and right-of-way boring for drop buries.
- Ensure that all projects follow sound, industry standard and locally required construction practices and support the strategic goals of the company.
- Ensure timely submission of all applications for required permits from local, state and federal government agencies, utility companies and private entities such as railroads.
- Ensure that project materials are available when required.
- Ensure that contractor and in-house manpower is available when required.
- Maintain good working relationships with developers and contractors and ensure that plant is built, tested and activated when first customer moves into a new subdivision or project.
- Maintain good working relationships with pole owners, governmental agencies and other right of way owners and represent the company's interests in all interactions.
- Create and maintain a patrol and inspection program for communications lines that meets the requirements of the NESC and GO95.
- Verify that all work is completed and meets quality standards and scope of work description before releasing invoices for payment.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed accurately, promptly and is readily available for access by operations personnel. This includes designs, as-built maps and fiber splicing diagrams.
- Communicate clearly and unambiguously the status of projects.
- Detailed and extensive working knowledge of HFC aerial and underground plant construction, operation and maintenance necessary
- Working knowledge of HFC design.
- Knowledge of FTTH basics.
- Knowledge of headend basics.
- Highly organized
- Project management experience.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary.
We Proudly Offer
- A friendly and fun work environment
- Communication and training
- Great benefits package
- Courtesy cable (in our markets)
- A culture that encourages growth
Vyve Broadband is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR