|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year. Responsibilities: What We Are Currently Looking For:
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - Victory Flats Luxury Apartment Homes (a premier Class A community located adjacent to Elmonica Max Station) - BEAVERTON, OR
This key member of our maintenance services team will be responsible for the following:
- As a Maintenance/Service Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and preserving a multi-million dollar luxury community ensuring a quality living experience for our residents
- You will utilize your troubleshooting and technical skills to identify and resolve issues with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, sewer/water, swimming pools and security systems
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop a strong rapport with residents and assist them with resolving various general maintenance issues (appliances, flooring, cabinets, locks, drywall, etc.) in a timely manner
- Working closely with the service team, you will help prepare vacant apartment units ensuring they are ready to lease to prospective residents per company specifications
- Helps the service team maintain a strong curb appeal at the property
Real Estate, Multifamily, Apartments, Building Maintenance, Technician, HVAC, Makeready, Facilities, Building Engineer
Qualifications: Candidates who apply should have:
- 1+ years of related general maintenance experience
- General knowledge and experience with HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair and basic carpentry
- CPO certification required (can be obtained after hire)
- Fair housing training required and CAMT (Apartment Maintenance) certification preferred
- Some experience with MS Office Suite (Word and Outlook)
- Strong customer service skills
- At times, will be required to be on call
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on...
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company.
In addition, our employees enjoy the following:
- Highly competitive compensation
- $1,000 hiring bonus (conditions apply)
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Substantial discount on rent (certain restrictions apply)
- Commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement and much more
If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
#AFIA1234 City: Beaverton State/Province: OR