|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Patients need doctors and we find them! We seek a highly motivated and competitive recruiting professional to join our sales and recruiting team.
Day in the Life of the Sales Account Representative Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for contacting prospective clients (70 calls per day) to drive new leads and business for the company. Day to day activities would include identifying and contacting administrative and clinical contacts at healthcare facilities to sell our staffing services and understand their locum tenens coverage needs. You will maintain all outreach and leads in our database, Salesforce.
This is the beginning role to a long-term career with our company. Click the link below to get a glimpse into LocumTenens.com:
Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped bonus structure and exceptional benefits - along with top training and support. If you are coachable, persistent, motivated, and looking for your next great adventure, LocumTenens.com is the place for you.
What is in it for you:
- Company-paid beneﬁts (Basic Life and AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Compass Health Advocate and Transitions).
- Healthcare beneﬁt options (Value Plan, High Deductible Plan with HSA, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Prepaid Legal Services, 529 Savings Plan, Pet Insurance).
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- 401K with 35% match for every dollar up to 8%.
- PTO that accrues at a rate of 13 days/year for 1st year and continues to increase with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- An opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art facility in Alpharetta which features an on-site daycare and cafeteria, world-class fitness center and wellness clinic.
- Additional perks include the opportunity for divisional profit sharing and attending our annual incentive trip if requirements are met.
If you are:
- Experienced - 1-2 years staffing, recruiting, or sales experience preferred. Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Comfortable working in a performance and metric based sales environment - cold calling or call center experience speaking with c-level executives a plus.
- Resilient - Able to handle and overcome objections.
- Persuasive - Capable of adapting your strong interpersonal skills to each client and situation.
- Competitive - Eager to win and achieve goals, even as you overcome unexpected obstacles.
- Personable - Able to create engaging interactions with customers, prospects, peers and management.
- A strong communicator - Possess strong written and verbal communication skills; demonstrate strong phone presence.
We encourage you to apply today!