|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
For over 135 years Bradford White's goal has been to manufacture high quality, American-made residential, commercial, and industrial water heating products that are quite simply, Built to be the Best. Today, we proudly employ over 1,800 dedicated employees at our corporate office in Ambler, PA, manufacturing facilities in Middleville, MI, Niles, MI, and Rochester, NH, and distribution center in Halton Hills, ON, Canada.
We are committed to maintaining a culture that values and respects our employees, customers, and business partners. Being part of the Bradford White team means that you can expect first-class benefits to support you and your family's health and well-being and access to professional development to help take your career to the next level. Most of all, you can take pride in knowing you are part of a growing and successful American-owned company that is committed to quality and innovation!
Our Middleville MI location is currently seeking a CAD Designer to support our Engineering department. This role is responsible for writing Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), drafting drawing product and component revisions and working with Engineers to design and prepare new products for production. Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare CAD models and drawings for production. May include drawing creation, updates, checking, releasing, and/or managing of revisions.
- Analyze and resolve (with assistance of Engineers when necessary) manufacturing & technical issues for components and products.
- Assist with creation and updating of bills of material
- Assist with engineering publications and communication. May include writing of instruction sheets and manuals, measuring and recording information for specification sheets, and communicating relevant information to others
- Interface with other departments to accomplish project & product goals
- Creation and issue of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) for all new and revised components
Educational and Technical Requirements include:
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience with 2D drafting, drafting standards, and best practices is required
- Experience with 3D CAD systems (preferably Autodesk Inventor) is required.
- Revit drawing knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Team player that can work in a safe, productive, and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and analyze problems (analytical problem solving) effectively.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
Bradford White offers a competitive wage and benefits package including multiple medical plans including a Consumer Driven/High Deductible Health Plan with no per pay check deduction and a $60/$120 per pay check HSA contribution with the completion of an annual wellness plan, two retirement plans and a "birthday holiday" as part of the paid time off package.