|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," is looking for an experiencedCivil Designer to join Land Development team in Vero Beach, FL!Thisrole will primarily be responsible for: designing and producing sets of plans for commercial and residential Land Development projects; and implementing and managing AutoCAD drafting and plan preparation standards.
- Ability to design in AutoCAD Civil 3D design package.
- High level of proficiency with cut/fill balance grading design in Civil 3D.
- Ability to lead plan preparation from acquisition of survey data and base map preparation through final mylars and record drawings with minimal direction.
- Ability to set up and manage AutoCAD drafting and plan preparation standards.
- Ability to set up and manage printing/plotting settings.
- Willingness to mentor and teach others.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self starter.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employersponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)