|Location||Salt Lake City|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Call Center Representative
Location: West Valley City
Enjoy a fast and exciting work environment at Community Health Centers, Inc. In this opportunity, you will be responsible for taking care of our wonderful CHC Patients.
General Scope of Responsibilities will include (not all-inclusive):
- Will be responsible for all functions of appointment scheduling and telephone messaging
- Updating important patient information and playing a key role in the coordination and delivery of quality customer service to CHC patients and their families.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong writing skills and a minimum of 1 year customer service or direct patient care experience is required.
- Health care experience and bilingual Spanish/English is also required.
Community Health Centers Benefits
- Wages depending on experience
- Excellent medical, dental benefits effective the first of the month following hire date
- Company paid life insurance and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Employer sponsored and contributed to retirement plan
- Education assistance
- Continued safety and job related training opportunities - creating lifelong learning opportunities
- Opportunity to positively impact an individual's life