|Date Posted||April 26, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Who We Are
Avantive Solutions is a purpose-driven global technology and business services company specializing in delivering innovative customer engagement, strategic sales, and digital marketing solutions. We support a culture that thrives on innovation, embraces inclusiveness, and welcomes fresh perspectives.
Who You Are
As an Avantive associate, you are part of a customer and sales support team, and your passion for providing an exceptional customer experience contributes to our world-class level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the first line of contact to customers nationwide, you will communicate an open, helpful, and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer.
How Can You Make a Difference?
* Would you like to be part of a team that provides hi-tech services to customers across the country?
* Are you looking for a career with unlimited growth opportunities?
* Would you like to be a part of making a difference for yourself, your family, and your community?
* Are you passionate about providing an excellent customer experience?
If you answered yes to these questions and are looking to start an exciting career with a diverse global company, we'd love for you to be a part of our team!
What Do You Get from Us?
* $15.00/hr. plus commisson (Top 20% of associates make over $23.32/hr. Overall average associate compensation is $17.53/hr.)
* Get paid when you want through PayActiv pay advance program
* Daycare Discount Program with additional Daycare support during training
* Public Transportation assistance
* Paid Time Off
* Medical Insurance benefits, including no-cost virtual doctor visits
* Other Benefits: Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance Pet Insurance, 401K with match
* Tenure based salary increases
* Exceptional career advancement opportunities
What Do We Need from You?
* Answer potential customer questions about products and services
* Provide needs-based sales solutions for our customers
* Overcome customer reluctance by outlining product benefits
* Work in a collaborative call center environment with a team of professionals
One year of call center or sales experience preferred, High School diploma or GED required with the ability to pass a drug screen and background check upon hire.
Apply online at or call today to schedule an immediate interview!