|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
TSC Southeast is a one stop safety service company providing temporary installations and staffing on construction projects in South Florida. The company is currently expanding their Field Team and we are seeking experienced Carpenters and Lead Carpenters to work on high rise construction projects in South Florida, specifically in the Miami and West Palm Beach area.
The Lead Carpenter is responsible for the supervision and leading of a small group of carpenters to complete a specific task, such as guardrails installation, elevator shaft protection systems, conduct inspections of temporary safety installations.
Carpenter is responsible to work as part of a small group of carpenters installing, maintaining or removing temporary safety systems, such as guardrails, Floor hole covers, fire extinguishers ect.
/ Major responsibilities:
- Assist with temporary installations.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, or drywall.
- Utilize power hand tools, such as hammer drills, impact driver, skill saw, core drill machine, chipping guns, air guns, etc.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, leading edge of buildings, temporary structures. Work on top of stilts, ladders, and the top beams of buildings.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and other basic hand tools
- Erect scaffolding.
- Install partitions, doors, and railing systems.
Must have a valid ID and transportation.
OSHA 10HR or 30 HR - preferred.
installing protections on construction projects (guardrails, outrigger netting, drop nets, etc).
working on leading edge.
using construction tools.
Ability to lift heavy equipment of 50+lbs.
Ability to work on Saturdays.
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Based on experience.
Opportunity for Overtime.
Health and Dental Insurance Available.
Paid Time Off.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION BEFORE APPLYING:
This job listing is for candidates that reside in the Miami Dade County ONLY. Please indicate on your application which area you're applying for.
Please include your wage requirements in your application submission with your resume (if resume is available).
TWO WAYS TO APPLY:
Fill out the application online. Our office will be notified of your application. Our team will contact you to schedule an interview.
Contact the TSCSE office to speak with Judy Campa and go through a phone interview. You can contact the office Mon - Fri from 7A - 3PM,
1044 E. 29th St.
Hialeah, FL 33013
Please bring your resume (if available) for an in-person interview.
Thank you for applying with TSC Southeast.
Powered by JazzHR