|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Our client is seeking an experienced, growth oriented Heavy Civil Utilities Estimator in the Houston, Texas market. This position requires estimating utility, infrastructure and site work projects (primarily utilities) along with writing proposals, managing bids, working with clients, budgeting, turnover packages and other pre-construction activities.
- Estimating utility, infrastructure, and site work projects (primarily utilities)
- Proposal writing
- Bid Management
- Client interaction
- Preparing budgets and turnover packages
- Other pre-construction activities
- Degree in Construction Management and/or in related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Estimating experience
- Earthwork project experience (site-work, utilities, pipelines, infrastructure , heavy construction) highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook, share-point) required
- Familiarity with HCSS HeavyBid and AGTEK preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Open to continuing education with ability to adapt to ever-changing construction technologies
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Time Off