|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Title: Client Service Specialist
Location: Oakland, CA USA
Infor is seeking a Client Service Specialist to provide quality customer support to our new and existing customer base at Infor Nexus within the Global Services organization. It is a visible position that requires a substantive level of proactive problem solving. Excellent communication skills and follow-through are essential for the position.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
· Interact with customers and manage their inquiries via phone, e-mail, and CRM support tool. This includes troubleshooting queries, answering business-related questions, and providing a detailed analysis of reported issues.
· Respond to customer queries by identifying the problem, utilizing product knowledge and or resource tools to research the customer inquiry, follow up, ensure appropriate escalation if applicable, and communicate details of the resolution.
· Assist customers with completing transactions on the Infor Nexus platform while understanding their specific requirements.
· Communicate with partners and various departments within our organization to ensure an integrated approach to client relationships.
· Administer training to clients on various functions within the system.
· Document support procedures and solutions for common issues.
· Assist with training to team members.
· Provide assistance for assigned projects.
What You Will Need:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service and/or Operations experience supporting a software application.
- College degree preferred.
- A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, analytical, and an effective problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication; customer relations skills a must.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on tasks/projects assigned
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Capacity to multitask and work in a deadline/time-sensitive environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment which requires listening to group members, sharing knowledge, and assuming responsibility to ensure success in any efforts.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Knowledge of supply chain and/or logistics and transportation management preferred
- Familiarity with EDI or technical mapping a plus.
Infor employees have:
· A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
· A passion for customer success - Be responsive but also proactive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
· A thirst for innovation - Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
· A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
· A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at and/or .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .