|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
The client service associate is a critical part of the Mariner Wealth Advisors team, responsible for delivering extraordinary client service and care. As one of the first associate's clients connect with, the client service associate is instrumental in making sure clients have a positive experience that exceeds their expectations. If you love building relationships, connecting with clients, managing a diversity of tasks, have a strong attention to detail, and want to be an important part of a growing team, then this opportunity is for you. The successful associate will be professional, caring, and genuinely demonstrate the highest level of client service.
If you are looking to build your career with a firm that puts the client first by providing 360° advice designed to last and is committed to being there for everything life brings our clients' way, then Mariner Wealth Advisors is the right firm for you. We actively nurture the next generation of professionals, give back to the community and focus on building a diverse culture where everyone genuinely loves where they work and have the support to meet career goals.
- Build and maintain client relationships aimed at client retention; manage new client implementation process, coordinate, and direct client activities with other team members and assist as necessary
- Maintain client paper files and electronic data files in a timely manner; compile quarterly asset values for billing, journals, transfers, invoicing, annuity fees, commission fees and collection consulting fees
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative duties of the office, including but not limited to coordinating and scheduling appointments, marketing, accounts payables, receivables, supporting receptionist as needed
- Understand the client's overall business needs and help identify value-added services that Mariner Wealth Advisors can provide
- Review activities within the job scope for sufficient controls to prevent errors, fraud and misstatements of financial results
- Attend and participate in learning opportunities through client service associate meetings and internal resources made available through compliance, practice management, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong PC proficiency with MS Office Suite, CRM (Salesforce, Redtail, etc.)
- Experience with eMoney a plus
- Positive attitude toward client relations to provide exceptional, proactive client service
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain the necessary attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to effective client relationships
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Financial services experience or applicable internship experience
- Wealth management experience a plus
We welcome your interest in being a part of the Mariner Wealth Advisors team. We offer associates an innovative and challenging place to work with camaraderie and teamwork. We have a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial culture that respects people and values talent, experience and ambition.