|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Participate with inbox triage and coordinating activities with colleagues.
* Work directly with customers on transactional sales and with Eurofins Business Development team to qualify service opportunities and define project objectives in a timely fashion.
* Read, interpret and edit contract language (e.g. Service Agreement and Task Orders/Statements of Work).
* Draft work plans and provide pricing estimates using pre-approved templates in a clear and concise manner.
* Manage projects from start to finish, including:
* Quoting: prepare project quotes for standard service offerings using internal ERP systems.
* Collect all required documentation and review for accuracy.
* Book orders following internal protocols.
* Provide limited technical support as needed both before a project is quoted and after a study has been completed.
* Monitor project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track.
* Communicate with customers throughout the quote to cash process.
* Coordinate project initiation and follow established timelines, communicate customer information as appropriate in an efficient and professional manner to internal operations/screening teams.
* Other duties as required and assigned to support business needs.
OTHER SPECIFIC DUTIES:
The Client Services Representative may:
* Provide Kpis, reportings, and other executive summaries as needed by the management.
* Be in charge of coordinating strategic client programs.
* Provide support to commercial activities such as follow-up with quotations and answer client questions about our services.
* Coordinate with other Client Services teams of the Eurofins Drug Discovery Services group to meet client needs.
* Participate actively in Corporate and other transversal projects led within the Eurofins Pharma Discovery Services Global Client Services Group.