|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Worldwide Oilfield Machine (WOM) is a globally recognized, multinational company that was established in 1980 with its headquarters based in Houston, Texas. With over 2,500 employees, the WOM group of companies is strategically located worldwide with manufacturing facilities, engineering centers, sales offices and assembly/testing workshops in Houston, Texas; Pune, India; Aberdeen, Scotland; Dubai, UAE; Seoul, South Korea; Jakarta, Indonesia; Ashgabat, Turkmenistan; and Singapore.
We are currently looking for a qualified CNC Machinist for our Canemont facility.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media, based on drawings and manufacturing documents/specifications.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to specifications.
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Keep the H Basic Lubrication on the Machine.
- Know and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the QMS.
- Comply with all health and safety rules
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience Manual lathe/mill machinist experience
- Must be able to do machine operations and set up
- When required, make set-up's, prove-out new programs, and make necessary edits to programs to produce a quality part
- Knowledge of the proper use of measuring tools/gauges and cutting tools
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawing
WOM offers long term, stable employment in a comfortable environment. WOM has an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: Company sponsored insurance, a 401(k) plan; paid holidays, and vacation.