|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
CNC Service Technician
1st Shift Weekend
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER's workforce is located across eight locations in the United States.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
This individual works within the Facilities Department. To perform maintenance on all CNC equipment, coordinate and support plant preventative maintenance systems, implement continuous improvement activities to support the manufacturing process. The CNC service Technician reports to the Machine Maintenance Manager and must work well in a team environment. This individual must work well with other trades, disciplines, facilities personnel, and always keep in mind that our goal is to support manufacturing, production, and all other internal customers. This is a "hands on" position
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* The CNC service Tech must have the ability to accurately diagnose, Replace / repair, predict and prevent potential equipment failure to minimize down time.
* This position will also perform preventative maintenance as well as help in continually developing our preventative maintenance program.
* Installs and repairs hydraulic, coolant or air systems which are associated with the machine.
* Repairs or replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and other machine related equipment.
* Must be able to work on several projects at a time, to meet the needs of a rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to properly troubleshoot failure of mechanical components.
* Good communication skills, ability to follow directions and works well in either an individual or team environment.
* Familiarity with all required safety practices associated with the job and Follow safety procedures, security protocol, and wear proper PPE.
* Knowledge of CNC Controls and Drives, Electrical power distribution
* An understanding and commitment to preventative maintenance
* Ability to effectively utilize vendors and outside contractors