|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
CNC Tool Setter
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER's workforce is located across eight locations in the United States. The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Support machining with all tooling requirements to maintain production in the factory.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Disassemble and clean used or broken tools
* Assemble new cutting tools in holders using provided documentation
* Pre-stage cutting tools and store in tool organizer cabinets/racks to support all machining processes
* Communicate all tooling requirements to outside vendors and suppliers to ensure adequate inventory is maintained
* Provide training to staff members in the operation of the various equipment, tools, and other job-related tasks in the area
* Ensure all required fixture and tool components are in good working condition and backups are available.
* Schedule any necessary preventative maintenance with facilities and CNC Engineering
* Maintain the tool setting area up to companywide 5-S initiatives
Education and/or Experience:
* Knowledge and experience with CNC machining and milling machine cutting tools preferred
* Proficient in Windows OS
* High School / GED graduate
* Able to lift 25 pounds
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.