|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Commercial roofing service or installation experience is required to be considered for this position.
Nations Roof is one of the largest commercial roofing contractors, ranked #5 in 2020 Top Roofing Contractors in the US, with locations in metro areas across the U.S. Headquartered in Mobile, AL our projects range in scope from large scale new commercial construction, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, office buildings, multifamily and green roofs to large renovations of existing buildings exterior. This position is based out of Tualatin, OR.
Purpose: Responsible for providing daily onsite leadership over the completion of roofing projects.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine roof inspections and maintain manufacture warranties
- Diagnose and preform leak repairs on commercial/industrial roofing projects
- Lead and train crew in proper repair and small scope construction of a variety of commercial roofs - ex. Single Ply's EPDM, TPO, PVC, Built-up and Modified Roof Systems, etc
- Accurate record keeping - Time and material
- Enjoy working with customers and in a small team environment
- Roofing diagnosis and roof repair field experience
- Commercial roofing experience (BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems)
- Lead and train helpers in a small team environment
- Ability to identify and solve technical field application problems
- Daily reporting and adhere to job-site safety and OSHA requirements
- Must have good communication skills both with customer and coworkers
- Willing to be trained and use company software
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Basic computer and Smart Phone skills
- Ability to travel locally when required
- 5+ years roofing production supervision experience
- Bilingual fluency (English/ Spanish)
Premium Industry Wages and Exceptional Benefits:
- Hourly Pay Rate (Knowledge and experience based)
- Company Vehicle, Phone and Computer
- Steady work year round
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid professional OSHA training and applicable Pro Certifications
If you have roofing industry experience, Apply Online or CALL . Please include your contact information if you do not have a resume.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Powered by JazzHR