|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
CONCRETE FOREMAN NEEDED!! - Make a Concrete Decision and Join our Team!
Coloscapes Concrete is a local commercial concrete company that serves the Denver and Northern Colorado areas. We are looking to hire skilled Concrete Foremen. Check out our website: to learn more about us and the projects we have done. Apply today to come join our growing team!
- Experience/knowledge required in all phases and types of concrete work, including slab on grade, concrete placing, concrete finishing, and rebar installation.
- Must be able to read and fully understand construction drawings and specifications for concrete and associated trades.
- Math ability at the level to perform concrete and material takeoffs, layout, check for square, and to verify that substrate elevations.
- Ability to function and lead in a team environment.
- Proficient problem solver and conflict resolver.
- Proficient in the use of equipment at the proper time of the place-finishing sequence: installation of screed pipes/lasers to establish grade, bull floats, float blades, combo blades, and finish blades. Also, hand tools for floor finishing, edging, joint tooling. Single and double trowel machines. Curing, pump and vibratory equipment. Walk-behind trowels and double riders. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all tools and equipment required. Ensures proper maintenance of place/finish equipment and tools.
- Recent OSHA 10 Hour and First Aid.
- Driver's License and safe driving record.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, climb, crawl and pull.
- Min 5 years experience for Foreman
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Legally eligible to work in the US
Salary Range $30.00 - $35.00/hr. DOE
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
- 401(k) Program
- Paid Time Off
Powered by JazzHR