|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Construction Assistant Project Manager - Atlanta, GA
The Assistant Project Manager monitors work efforts, assigns resources, delegates tasks, and reports progress to senior managers and various stakeholders
- Orders Plans and Specifications and prints Plans and Specs for project team as needed.
- Prepare documents for Superintendents, updates and maintains electronic file for as-builts and closeout submittals.
- Assist with Project Coordination.
- Assist with the management of resources for the project from start to completion.
- Acts as a liaison with clients and suppliers.
- Ensure changes in project plan are communicated to team members
- Assists in the setup of each assigned job in the Project Management Software.
- Ensures all contact information for contractors and suppliers is current and up to date within the Project Management Software.
- Assistant Project Manager assists with creating reports and presentations using a variety of office productivity tools.
- Collects and analyzes data to assist with the setup of objectives for a project.
- Writes weekly reports.
- Assists with project closeouts.
- Other duties as assigned