|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
* Creates Purchase Orders and coordinates equipment deliveries with vendors for NTIs, Relocations, and Raze/Rebuild projects. Works with Construction Managers and vendors to assure the equipment is shipped to the stores when required.
* Receives and codes all invoices related to NTI construction. Prepares invoicing for approval by others according to authorization authority.
* Coordinates equipment delivery schedules with the Construction Managers for NTI construction. Notifies equipment vendors when store is ready to receive the equipment.
* Manages capital equipment inventory levels at vendor sites.
* Communicates inventory shipments with Fixed Assets Accounting to ensure that correct stores are charged with the proper equipment when it arrives at the store.
* Communicates with manufacturers of interior dcor materials (wallpaper, interior signage) on planning, design and delivery schedule. Works with Regional Director of Construction to ensure interior designs are approved.
* Initiates freight damage claims with vendors and follows until resolution.
* Looks for ways to organize and streamline record keeping and tracking systems in order to increase productivity and ensure that poor inventory control or inaccurate shipments to not delay construction starts.
* Performs other job-related projects and tasks as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED, plus 1-2 years experience in a business environment. Experience with inventory control or retail equipment coordination preferred.
* This position requires strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects at any given time.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to work well with Construction Managers and equipment consolidation vendors, as well as with others both inside and outside the organization..
* Minimal travel required.
* Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
* Excellent communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
* frequent sitting, standing, walking and use of keyboard/computer
* occasional bending, reaching and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds
Work is subject to tight deadlines and interruptions can be stressful.
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.