|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
We are seeking a Construction Inspector for our proven project management team to support our Federal agency clients near Arlington, VA. Candidates must have a thorough practical knowledge of construction means and methods and demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills.
· 10+ years of experience on large construction projects.
· Experience performing construction inspections on large, complex federal projects specifically DOD and/or USACE.
· Ability to read and interpret construction documents.
· Familiar with construction safety, MEP codes and regulations, and construction means/methods.
· Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
· Experience with USACE three phase inspection process and USACE Resident Management System.
· Ability to obtain DOD Security Clearance.
· U.S. Citizen.
Candidate must be able to perform the typical duties and responsibilities this job which requires:
· Ensure all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
· Solid organization, planning, collaboration, and leadership skills.
· Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of technical professionals.
· Effectively coordinate and work independently with the client and stakeholders to accurately identify and capture project requirements.