|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
TSC Southeast is a one stop safety service company providing temporary installations and staffing on construction projects in South Florida. The company is currently expanding our Field Team and we are seeking experienced Construction Laborers to work on high rise construction projects in South Florida, specifically in the Miami Dade County area.
Construction laborers are mainly responsible for cleaning and maintaining sites debris free, assisting loading and unloading delivery truck at jobsites, shaking materials for carpenters or any labor work requested such as, key runner, gateman, flagger, spotter etc.
/ Major responsibilities:
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed and removing/properly disposing of debris and waste materials.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- Provide labor work as requested by the Client.
- Must have a valid ID and transportation.
- OSHA 10HR preferred.
- Experience using construction tools.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment of 50+lbs.
- Ability to work on Saturdays.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Based on experience.
- Opportunity for Overtime.
- Health and Dental Insurance Available for Full Time Positions.
- Paid Time Off for Full Time Positions.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION BEFORE APPLYING:
- This job listing is for candidates that reside in the Miami Dade County area ONLY.
- Please include your wage requirements in your application submission with your resume (if resume is available).
TWO WAYS TO APPLY:
- Fill out this job application online. Our office will be notified of your application. Our team will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Visit the TSCSE office EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 11AM - 4:30PM to pick up an application and interview with the Field HR Manager.
1044 E. 29th St.
Hialeah, FL 33013
Thank you for applying with TSC Southeast.
Powered by JazzHR