|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Stevenson Consulting, Inc. is a full service engineering consulting firm serving the Mid-Atlantic and South regions of the US since 1984. We are looking for a full time CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TECHNICIAN to join our Charlottesville, VA team.
- Observing, testing and sampling soils, aggregates, concrete, masonry and asphalt according to applicable standards
- Preparing field reports and assisting with laboratory testing
- Daily interaction with clients and team members
- WACEL and/or ACI certifications desired
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in the construction environment and work off-shift hours, including weekends
- Valid driver's license, with satisfactory driving history required.
- Reliable transportation
- Highly organized
- Driven individual who can follow direction
- Good written and oral communication
Full time position with benefits, certification testing assistance, mileage reimbursement, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k). Medical and dental insurance available first of the month after 30 days.
Drug Free, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Stevenson Consulting, Inc.-your next great career opportunity.
Powered by JazzHR