|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are looking for an experience control system engineer; ready to learn our existing processes and develop ongoing improvements. The controls system engineer will be required to use a working knowledge of electrical engineering principals including common digital & analog communication protocols to ensure a holistic, systems engineering approach is applied to the design, development, and deployment of hardware & software solutions across the RDC campus.
- We are proud to offer the following benefits to our full-time employees:
- On-Site Health Clinic
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Healthcare benefits
- Annual Profit Incentive Program
- 401(k) with Company match
What will you do?
- Develop & document new PLC controls & monitoring systems from concept to implementation.
- Interface with vendors, suppliers, & contractors from concept to deployment on new systems
- Develop electrical design, schematics, system sequence diagrams & drawings.
- Troubleshoot & eliminate control systems & communication issues with new & existing systems.
- Perform root cause analysis of downtime data & create engineering solutions to make improvements.
- Offer controls engineering support to plant maintenance & operations personnel.
- Respond to downtime events impacting plant production.
- Support plant safety & pre-start up equipment inspections
- Prepare training material including, troubleshooting, operations & user manuals to communicate the functionality of company developed programs & systems.
What will you need?
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or computer engineering, computer science or other technical degree
- Solid understanding of industrial networking, data collection and data storage
- Experience with industrial automation technologies such as PLC, DCS and SCADA.
- Excellent communication and collaboration with other associates.
- Proven technical writing skills for engineered solutions.
- Experience with project planning, documentation, and scheduling.
- Proficient in 2D computer aided drafting (Solidworks, AutoCAD, or equivalent)
Apply online at RyobiDieCasting.com/CareerOpportunities.
Ryobi Die Casting (USA), Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.