|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
The Hope Group, a division of SunSource, owns and operates nine Parker Stores at its branch locations providing "while you wait" replacement of hose assemblies and immediate on-hand access to 3,000 Parker fluid connector parts.
We seek a highly motivated, technically inclined, customer service driven person for a great opportunity at our Weymouth location.
Essential functions of the position include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain positive and professional rapport with customers and offer them high-quality information and service including assistance with their product needs, questions, purchases, returns, etc.
- Receive and process in person and by telephone customer requests for price and availability of materials. Obtain price and availability information directly from vendors as necessary on non-price book items.
- Provide customer solutions and prepare pricing and quotations.
- Receive, pick and ship customer orders.
- Perform inventory control duties including resoling count variations and updating system.
- Work collaboratively with outside sales personnel including providing leads based on customer conversations.
- Fabricate hose assemblies pursuant to customer request.
- Work extensively with computer system including entering orders, maintaining pertinent sales, account and cost records; prepare various reports as instructed. Maintain product literature and obtain technical information from manufacturers as necessary.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required and prefer diploma / certificate / degree from technical school.
- Prefer automotive industry, automotive parts store or competitor experience.
- Proven mechanical aptitude and ability required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Good computer skills and previous experience with an operating system; experience with a CRM preferred.
- Proven attention to detail, excellent communicator and possesses excellent customer service skills.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY
Other keywords: auto parts, industrial sales, technical sales, field sales engineer, fluid power specialist, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatics, filtration, lubrication, fluid power, service and repair, mobile, mobile hydraulics, mobile OEM, electro hydraulics, hydraulic systems, electronic control systems, gear drive systems, mobile equipment, hydraulic repair, filtration systems, filtration solutions, hydraulic filters, MRO, OEM, account manager, sales manager, new business development manager, territory sales manager, regional account manager, field service engineer, sales representative, outside sales representative, industrial distribution, fluid mechanics, hydraulic technician, diesel mechanic, applications engineer, field service technician, CFPS, FP