|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and customers they serve are satisfied. Crew Members will practice the established procedures and use the proper tools associated with taking and preparing customer orders. Crew Members need to work in cooperation with other Crew Members and management to achieve restaurant goals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every guest and by maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest services.
- Practices food safety and security procedures.
LOCATION: CA, Vista
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-Time and/or Part-Time