|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Ambassador Search Group has been retained by an excellent residential builder in the Seattle, Washington region to find the best-qualified Quality Control and Safety Manager for their growing team.
About the Company
- A pristine reputation of building homes in Seattle, Washington
- Committed to balance of functionality and aesthetics in every project
- Precision-detailed design
- Strong emphasis on solid teamwork, company culture, and thorough employee training
- Exceptional customer service
- Focus on giving back to the community
What's In It For You
- Mentorship - This company is ready to invest in those willing to invest in their own career
- Opportunity to grow into greater leadership roles with personal growth and commitment to success
- Stability - This firm's success is built on predictable habits of disciplined and ethical project execution and will continue to operate this way. Their excellent reputation has provided significant project opportunities and financial stability
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K with a match up to 6% dollar for dollar match fully vested. You are eligible after 6 months of employment
- 8 paid company holidays
- 80 to 120 hours of PTO annually
- Cell phone reimbursement between $50 to $100
- Work-related fuel allowance or mileage reimbursement
Role & Responsibility
To be successful in this role as Quality Control and Safety Manager, you will have a solid understanding of hands-on building and experience in the construction industry. In this key role you would serve as part inspector and part coach. You are there to conduct safety and quality standard checks while also coaching the Project Management teams. You skillfully balance being relational and friendly while also holding people accountable as you inspect their work. Your strong communication skills and eye for detail maintain the high quality standards this company is known for. A fast paced, driven environment is your comfort zone and a place you thrive in. You are able/willing to drive between job sites (up to 15-20) throughout the day/week. Proficiency in MS Project and Excel is a must!
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply (with updated resume and/or project list) to get connected with our Recruiter, Gary Street.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.