|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Join A Best Place To Work Company!
The Arbella Customer Account Professional works with our agents and their customers to ensure proper coverages through an exceptional customer service experience. As a licensed agent, this critical role handles all Arbella policy inquiries and consults with customers on Arbella products and offerings that best meet their needs. This position serves as an extension of Arbella's Independent Agents and directly contributes to their customer retention and overall profitable growth.
The Arbella Customer Account Professional is a licensed agent; comprehensive training and company sponsored agent licensing is provided by Arbella in order to have high quality front line representation for the service center. The Arbella Customer Account Professional understands our Agents' overall business objectives, and provides insureds with the exceptional customer service experience and advocacy our Agents have come to expect from Arbella. Through total service consultation, Arbella Customer Account Professionals manage inbound customer inquiries and proactively reach out to customers to provide advice and direction to help mitigate risk (no cold calls). As part of an extended hour operation, this position offers flexible scheduling and some incentives.
- Sensitive to the needs of our agents and customers, acts in a consultative manner to address the needs of all policy matters, while delivering paramount customer service.
- Receive inbound calls to assist insureds with underwriting of their policies, answer and process billing inquiries and make policy changes as needed.
- Counsel & advise insured including, but not limited to: identifying risk exposures, explaining coverages and types of policies, suggesting specific coverage enhancements, confirming recommendations in writing when appropriate and resolving general customer inquiries.
- Identifies and recommends beneficial coverage enhancements, s and works within appropriate underwriting authority and agency preference.
- Collaborates with agents and management to understand business objectives and includes these objectives to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Responds to agent preferences in all aspects of underwriting campaigns and maintains high level of service with each interaction.
- Maintenance of client files and/or automated account records in an accurate and orderly fashion within acceptable standards set by agency management. This includes supporting the processing of new business, rewrites, conversion business, endorsements, cancellations and renewals. Performs a variety of policy maintenance activities to support the customer relationship.
- Respond to existing clients and designated prospect inquiries to identify both new and/or additional insurance needs, recommend coverages, calculate and quote premium rates for recommended protection, explain policy features & benefits, present options and upgrades and provide an overall analysis of protecting the individual property & casualty exposures.
- Skillful in client relationship management and able to effectively harbor these relationships to meet or exceed productivity and quality targets.
- Review all applications, renewal requests and endorsement compliance with underwriting authority and guidelines.
2 years of customer service work experience
Excellent customer service, communication and collaboration skills
Mass and/or Connecticut Property & Casualty License desirable
Proficient in Spanish or Portuguese desirable