|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Call Centre / CustomerService
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Responds to customer's inquiries or complaints regarding company's products or services.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - CUSTOMER CARE
Responsibility to Customer
- Provides customer assistance in a professional and friendly manner.
- Responds promptly to customers' inquiries or complaints and provides updates until resolved.
- Follows up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of company policies, procedures, products and services. Communicates directly with customers concerning orders, returns, shipments and products.
- Proactively informs customers of out-of-stock situations and late or potentially late shipments. Provides them with lead times and options.
- When designated as a "contact CCR" for challenging accounts, develops and manages that account relationship in a professional and targeted manner.
- Consistently provides updates to customers regarding their orders or quotes.
- Determines best method to resolve complex customer care problems to ensure customer satisfy
- Runs Open Order report daily to stay on top of orders and to keep customers informed of the status of their orders.
- Generates RMAs when requested and provides as much detailed information as possible.
- Initiates orders for correcting mis-shipments, production errors, etc. as needed.
- Processes Expedited orders and communicates with Production and Shipping to effectively meet customers' needs.
- Provides any additional assistance as requested.
- Enters quotes accurately and timely according to current departmental KPI.
- Ensures information within quote is correct before acknowledging to the customer.
- Enters orders accurately and timely according to current departmental KPI.
- Reviews Print Preview against quote and/or customer's PO to resolve all discrepancies before the order is released to Production and acknowledged to the Customer.
- Processes Order Change requests and informs Production and Shipping accordingly.
- Follows up on Order Entry holds, Credit holds, Out-of-Stock inventory issues and late orders daily.
Responsibility to Team
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less experienced CCRs.
- Supports distribution of work between team members and seeks opportunities to offer assistance to fellow team members.
- Respects team members through maintaining schedules or communicating changes to the team.
- Logs into phone queue each day for full shift and consistently answers and "owns" calls, performing soft call transfers only as necessary
Responsibility to Sales
- Willingly assists KAMs and ABMs with questions and concerns regarding customers and their needs.
- Seeks out additional resources such as Technical and Marketing to assist with customer applications and sales requests.
- Upsells or solicits sales from customers as opportunities arise.
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred - Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Related Field
- Preferred - 5 years experience in customer service, sales and/or marketing
- Preferred - 2 years experience with ERP software
- Preferred - High Competency with customer service issues
- Preferred - High Competency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Applications