|Date Posted||April 24, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Our client, in the medical equipment and manufacturing field is seeking an individual for a Customer Service Temp to Perm role in Bergen County, NJ. This position is an integral part of the communication between the internal and external clients ensuring accurate order entry and timely delivery. The individual will respond to calls emails and chat researching and resolving inquiries. The ideal candidates for this role will have excellent customer service experience with strong communication and organizational skills.
This is a hybrid role working onsite on Monday and Tuesdays
Working from home Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Hours: 8:45 am - 5:15 pm.
Rate will pay up to $23.00 an hour depending on experience.
- Support Large National Accounts team with customer service, and data entry.
- Work with internal business partners to obtain needed information for customer communications.
- Manage and answer customer calls, emails, website messages.
- Deliver Customer updates in an accurate and timely manner.
- Update purchase orders in the inventory management system.
- Process orders, research and provide tracking information and status on orders.
- Enter detailed notes and backup documentation into ERP system
- Process and collect documentation for returns, obtaining authorization when necessary.
- Research and work with the sales team on price discrepancies, credits, and adjustments.
- Assist with rush orders.
- Accuracy in order processing from point of order receipt to customer delivery.
- Update and maintain customer notes in our customer management system.
- Attend all training sessions.
- HS Diploma required
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, specifically working within Excel.
- Prior experience providing customer service in a sales environment.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with Pivot Tables.
If interested, please apply.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.