|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
Responds to customer's inquiries or complaints regarding company's products or services.
Provides leadership, council and advice to other CCR's
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - CUSTOMER CARE
· In addition to all the requirements of a Customer Care Representative.
· Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
· Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
· Responsible for suggesting and implementing methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
· Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
· Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
· Be available for employees that experience work problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
· Insure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
· Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members; create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
· Review all Credits and RMA's assigned to customer service administrative are and establish corrective action where appropriate.
· Work with all Production Supervisors and Manufacturing Supervisors on customer requirements that cannot be met within established lead times.
· Work with Sales/ Marketing support staff and all District managers to resolve any customer related problems or sales opportunities that require their assistance.
· Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
· Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
· Any other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Preferred - Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Related Field
· Preferred - 5 years experience in customer service, sales and/or marketing
· Preferred - 3 years experience within AS/400 environment
· Preferred - 2 years experience with ERP software
· Preferred - High Competency with customer service issues
· Preferred - High Competency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Applications
· Preferred - Experience in customer care / support in fast paced environment
· Preferred - Experience in customer care in related industry
· Preferred - Experience with ERP software