|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering customer calls related to billing, delivery, complaints, vacation stops and holds, redelivery requests, payments, refunds, and on-line access. The position also is responsible for daily or weekly processing, postal reports, delivery of mail to and from the post office, start entry, and basic customer account maintenance.
The successful candidate must be a flexible self-starter, attentive to details, diplomatic, able to provide direction, and able to multi-task. This position will work with different personality types and across a number of publications. Candidates for this position should have strong interpersonal skills and client orientation and exhibit an ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts as a team member.
- Represent circulation department and entire company in a manner that displays empathy and competence.
- Act through others to ensure customer issues are resolved in a manner that leads to a positive outcome for the customer.
- Perform outbound calling and emailing to retain at-risk subscribers.
- Perform job duties and conduct self in accordance with company core values.
- Initiate and nurture effective, professional relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner with customers and co-workers.
A successful candidate will have a minimum of one year of experience in a professional business environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel, as well as G-suite features such as google sheets and gmail is required.
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience preferred.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.